Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ah memes....

"Dammit I just started this blog thing and ALREADY you tagged me? Merrye Christmas Tashy!"

"Exactly! Welcome to the blogging community :) Now do my tag! and Merry Christmas!"

- Tasha Beg and I, over Cbox, on her blog.

It'd seem I've been unwittingly smacked over the head with a meme. Now I would normally do such things like memes and forwardings only after you've tied me to a stake and lit the brush under my feet/Paid me lots of money/its a particularly good meme/forward, but its Christmas. So.

5 Things I found in my bag

-My Mp3 Player, thank Bacchus for it.
-My File. I keep everything in there. I have a nasty habit of forgetting things, so I always put it in one place that I carry around. [Problem Solving Methodology's in there too.]
-A change of clothes, from when I intended to head over to Gus's place, but was 86'd.
-A pack of tissues. I have a near-constant nose problem, so I always carry one around.
-How odd. My torn up pair of jeans from my character's costume in The Illusion. Funny, I forgot I put it in there at all. An odd memento from odder times.

5 things I found in my wallet

-My student ID. I still keep it handy for when I intend to snatch discounts when I enter cinemas. I still look about 17, so...
-My TouchNGo card. Arguably one of the most essential things I've needed when relying on public transport so constantly.
-3 Shiny 50 sen shillings. Also another memento from The Illusion, which I used to do the Legerdemain for my character. The shinier the more hypnotic the effect as the coin rolled from knuckle to knuckle.
-My name tag. Green background and block letters spelling out MARVIN WONG. Probably the only souvenir I retain from High School, save for the trophies and certs.
-Tickets stubs from watching Aladdin: The Pantomime just yesterday. Was awesome, definitely the best 40 bucks I spent this year.


5 favorite things in my room

-Starcraft: The Board Game. I am going to die cold and alone: a geek.
-My postcard-plastered wall. Each postcard is one from each previous production I took part in. Including my Forensics number from last year and my ID tag from the drama competition. Just 6, so far.Sooner or later I'll fill the whole damn thing. :)
-Snowie. She's so adorable. :D
-My pillows. 'Nuff said.
- My grey cabinet where I keep all my souvenirs and gifts and trophies and books.

5 things I always wanted to do

-Learn how to do coin tricks. (In progress :D)
-Go climbing. I don't care if its rocks or not.
-Take pictures with my eyelids. Because cameras just don't cut it for _those_ kind of moments, where its gone in an instant.
-Learn to fight. Not reliably, Just enough. Either that or learn how to use a gun. But not around here I suppose.
-Learn how to skate. Either on ground or on ice.

5 things I am currently into

-My Rachel Yamagata album. Something about deep-voiced women singing poetry disguised-as-music.
-Team Fortress 2. Remember what I said about Geekdom?
-The Temeraire series. Such breath taking language.
-House.

5 people I'm gonna tag

-Queer Ranter
-C
-Blueberry Jam
-The Daily Rabbit
-Bright Hopes

2 comments:

Syar said...

Wait...am I Bright Hopes? I'm the only Bright Hopes I know...couldn't you just have used my name?

Anonymous said...

Yep, you are.
I tagged people by their blog-names. You didn't have one, but I tried to keep consistency.