Monday, December 3, 2007

"Random sex!"

"Where!?"

-Basic breakdown of the entire TGIO party.


Right! Last week was absolutely fantaaastic.

Quick recap of events!

Monday: SPM ended. (trumpets) Watched Stardust with C.
Toosday: Gustave came over! Played games till 4am. (which I haven't done in a while. Felt great)

Wienersday: More games! Epic starcraft board games ftw.

Thors'day: Went out to Mid valley and dicked around abit, trying to meet up with Angeline, but was completely outrun. (more details later)

Frydae: DAY OFF. Which is surprisingly hard to find, given high school's over. Did nothing but sit at home and play Team Fortress up until I had to go for a family dinner at some fancy chinese restaurant. But my cunning skills of deception allowed me to make my parents see the error of their wa-- okay, I kid, The thing got postponed. I didn't have a hand in it at all. :P

Instead I went for the ISKL play later in the evening. Which was all manners of mind blowing. I was really really happy to see Krystle again, brief as it was. The play was a series of shorts aimed specifically at hitting sore spots with society in general. I think they succeeded tremendously, really. (editor's note: Will write more on this later, must go out soon.)

Satires'day: T'was possibly the longest and shortest day of my life. (You know what I mean. the kind where you're out the door in ungodly hours of the morning, and only at home at a similarly ungodly hour, but the whole phase in between was veritably CRAMMED with fun) Morning? Rehearsals till 2. Workshop at KLpac till 6, then went to the NaNoWriMo Thank God It's Over party till 2am. :P (More details later)

Saneday: More workshopping! Aurora Kurth is most probably the most alive person i've ever met. Completely enthusiastic and positive in every way. Y'know those actors with a glint in their eye? The one who you just know loves what she does and does it illegally well? Yeah. Got to meet one of these people, and get taught by them. So awesome.

Monday: I got to get out of bed and be Responsible again. :P Went for not one, but TWO job interviews for the same company. I gotta admit, I like what I see. Marvin the Sales Executive. :P Nah, not really not much of a ring to it...


So that's a week! Be right back with a more in-depth report

2 comments:

Ganymede said...

You're on SALE?! Why didn't I get the news?!

creamcaramello said...

Hmm... Marvin the Sales Executive doesn't sound too nice tho... =p